Modules and extensions need to be distinguished. A module can be imported into OpenCms using the Web administration interface whereas an extension needs changes in the deployment and/or configuration of the OpenCms Web Application.
- Greetingcard Module
- jBPM integration module
- OSWorkflow module
- OSWorkflow module by Eurelis
- OpenCms Workflow 2 - A generic workflow module for OpenCms 7.0.2+, JBPM integration possible
- RSS module (Open Source)
- skinnDriva - A flexible theme engine framework for OpenCms supporting responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap and foundation as well as individual setups
- Google OpenCmsWidgets - The module contains a user interface widget that allows select list pull-down data to be obtained from dynamic data sources.
- INFONOVA OpenCms Commons - a module suite for OpenCms 7 enhance the work and development with OpenCms. Main Features: XSD-Choice Elements; FileSelectorWidget with
filter on ResourceTypes; Velocity render engine with plug-able Context-Obj.; Build with maven.
- KonaKart Shopping Cart -The purpose of this module is to demonstrate how the eCommerce / shopping cart functionality of KonaKart can be integrated into an OpenCms application. The approach taken has been to use the KonaKart SOAP Web Service in order to call the KonaKart APIs from an OpenCms application.
- OpenCms Solr integration - This module enables OpenCms to store its search index information in Solr. Solr introduces some nice ready made features like Facetting, More-Like-This-queries and autocompletion. Index and search behaviour configuration is done using XML files. See the Wiki for more information.
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Cloud - GroupDocs.Viewer is an online document viewer that lets you read documents in your browser, regardless of whether you have the software that they were created in. You can view many types to word processing documents (DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, ODT), presentations (PPT, PPTX), spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX), portable files (PDF), and image files (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF). For each file, you get a high-fidelity rendering, showing the document just as it would if you opened it in the software it was created in. Layout and formatting is retained and you see an exact copy of the original. GroupDocs.Viewer lets you really read the document. You can search text documents, copy text and even embed the document - GroupDocs.Viewer for Cloud and all - in a web page. You can print or download the file from GroupDocs.Viewer if you need to work with it offline. How to get Document ID (GUID)
- GroupDocs.Annotation for Cloud - GroupDocs.Annotation is an online application for annotating and commenting on documents. With this powerful tool, you and your colleagues can share and collaborate on documents in real time - annotate, comment and draw - to improve communication and speed up document review. Get input from colleagues in other offices quickly and work together effectively.
- GroupDocs.Assembly for Cloud - The GroupDocs.Assembly module for OpenCms that lets you collect data entered by users via online forms on your website and then automatically incorporate that data into PDF or Word documents. It’s an easy and convenient way to get your invoices, contracts, applications and any other documents automatically filled in with client-entered details. The process of assembling documents is fully automated and doesn’t require any additional software installation: first, upload a document template to your GroupDocs account and add fillable fields to it. Then create an online questionnaire that will allow users to enter data. This can be easily done from within the GroupDocs.Assembly interface. Finally, share the questionnaire with your customers/partners. For each person who completes the questionnaire, a new, unique document will be created.
- GroupDocs.Comparison for Cloud - GroupDocs.Comparison add-on allows you to compare various revisions of a document directly from a web browser. It is a web-based application that lets you compare documents virtually from any device. With this tool you can compare two Word documents, as well as PDF files, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and HTML documents. Regardless of the format, you don’t need to install any additional software to compare the documents.
- GroupDocs.Signature for Cloud - With GroupDocs.Signature add-on you can streamline the process of signing contracts, invoices, quotes and any other business documents. It’s a secure and legally binding solution that allows you and your partners/clients to sign documents online by applying an electronic signature. This way, any document can be signed directly form a web browser, without the need of downloading, printing and scanning it.
- LDAP modules
- Web User Authentication Module (Open Source)
- Survey Module (Open Source)
- Page Definition Module
- S5 Slide Show Module: Create presentations inside of OpenCms 7. License: Public Domain.
- JPA Module - JPA driver and JPA module for OpenCms - professional opensource CMS (Content Management System)
- Rule Based On Demand Static Export: This module allows you to setup rules to check for additional resources that need deleting from the file system during On Demand static export.
- OpenCMS Google Sitemap Generator
- OSWorkflow module for OpenCms 7.0.5: This module, developed by , allows to create instance of workflow and to manage them. There is two worflows already define (Task allocation and validation processes), but you can easely create and add new one.
- Flash Survey Module: This module, developed by GMV Soluciones Globales Internet, is an evolution of Alkacon OAMP Survey Module, that allows to render reports charts with Flash Technology using Open Flash Charts. It also offers the option to render the reports charts in the old way.
- RestrictedVFSWidget: This module, developed by GMV Soluciones Globales Internet, is an evolution of the OpenCms explorer widget that allows filtering contents by their types.
- Thesaurus: This module, developed by GMV Soluciones Globales Internet, provides a widget and administration point to create and maintain a thesaurus with categories and tags. The tags may be assigned to contents through the widget provided in the module.
- Database: This module, developed by GMV Soluciones Globales Internet, provides an unique entry point, to the OpenCms database, allowing other modules abstract the management of conections.
- Alfresco: This module, developed by GMV Soluciones Globales Internet, provides a widget an administration point to allow the interact between OpenCms and Alfresco. The Alfresco documents may be assigned to contents through the widget provided in the module, wich allow the upload of documents too.
- Georeference: This module, developed by GMV Soluciones Globales Internet, provides a way to georeference OpenCms contents throw Google Maps API. The most interesting feature is the posibility to set points directly in a map place in the content editor.
- OpenCms Look&Feel v1.0: This module, developed by openTrends, enhaces the file context menu of OpenCms improving its look and feel.
- OpenCms Siblings v1.0: This module, developed by openTrends, allows the automatic siblings creation (from a folder-based configuration), easing the new multilingual resource creation task.
- OpenCms Twitter Central. Using structured contents and twitter API, this Technology for Solutions module enables OpenCms sites to follow-up twitter users and participe in discussions using twitter hashtags. A live version of the module is available at http://www.lacapital.com.ar/twitter.html.
- Send to Twitter & Facebook. This module, developed by Technology for Solutions, automates posting new OpenCms content directly to a twitter account or facebook account.
- OpenCms Connect OpenID & OAuth. This module, developed by Technology for Solutions, adds to OpenCms the ability to login users on a site using their Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live, Linkedin, GMAIL and other OpenID / OAuth accounts. It also offer the user to 'combine' their OpenCms account with the new account.
- Cms for Media (Newspapers, Magazines, Radios and Interactive Portals. This module, developed by Technology for Solutions, adds to OpenCms a framework to manage online publications sites such as newspapers, magazines, and interactive portals. Live examples are http://www.foxsportsla.com, http://www.pasionlibertadores.com, http://www.cronista.com, http://www.lacapital.com.ar, http://www.a24.com, http://www.elancasti.com.ar, http://www.diariouno.com.ar and many more.
Alkacon OpenCms Add-On Module Package (OAMP)
The Alkacon OpenCms Add-On Module Package (also called OAMP) is a set of free, open source extension modules for OpenCms. Alkacon OAMP adds front-end related features to OpenCms that may be useful in case special functionalities are required.
The Alkacon OAMP modules are made available free of charge as open source from Alkacon Software GmbH, the company also responsible for most of the development of the open source core OpenCms system.
- Calendar module: This Calendar module enables websites to display a calendar widget with a monthly and weekly overview for events and other time based information.
- Comments module: the Comments module allows to add highly configurable blog like comment options to all template based pages in OpenCms.
- Counter module: With the Counter module, it is possible to manage multiple counters which can be used in many different ways on the website.
- DocCenter Module: The OAMP Webform Module extends an OpenCms installation with the capability to easily create highly configurable download areas (similar to apache directory listings) with the look and feel of your custom template where editors just has to upload documents to make them accessible.
- GeoMap module: With the new OAMP GeoMap Module, which is available now for download from alkacon.com, you can add a full-featured and highly customizable Google map widget to your OpenCms installation without knowledge of HTML.
- HtmlCleaner module: The freely configurable OAMP HtmlCleaner Module removes invalid tags and attributes from HTML code fully automatic. This add-on removes unnecessary white space, too.
- Newsletter module: The Alkacon OpenCms Newsletter Module extends OpenCms with the capability to manage multiple mailing lists and send highly configurable newsletter emails to the mailing list subscribers.
- Survey module: the Survey module extends an OpenCms installation with the capability to create highly configurable surveys using online input forms without knowledge of HTML.
- Syndication module: The module extends your OpenCms installation with the capability to create several versions of syndication feeds (like RSS or Atom) from OpenCms structured XML contents.
- Webform module: With this module it is possible to create highly configurable online input forms using OpenCms structured XML contents.
- Webuser registration module: The Alkacon OAMP Webuser Registration module can be used to easily create a community site where a user login is required.
- Web Optimization Module: With the OAMP WebOpt Module it is possible to minify, obsfuscate and merge css and js files using YUI Compressor, as well as create on-the-fly image sprites.
Use this generator to create your own templates based on the V8-Demo-Templates.
- ocmx, a library for management and monitoring an OpenCms environment using Java Management Extensions (JMX, JSR 3 and 160)
- Bearingpoint Commons, OpenCms Commons is a module suite for OpenCms 7 enhance the work and development with OpenCms. Main Features: XSD-Choice Elements in Structured Content; FileSelectorWidget with filter on ResourceTypes; Velocity render engine with plug-able Context-Objects; Build with maven.